WHO WE ARE
Audit Logistics is, and plans to remain, the leading logistics provider in the Hospitality Industry. From our offices in Colorado, Washington, Illinois, and Georgia, we provide efficient and seamless Freight, Warehouse, and Installation management services.
We integrate with our clients on projects of various sizes, delivering low costs and reliable logistics solutions.
WHAT WE DO
• We exceed the expectations of our clients and vendors while maintaining the highest moral, legal and ethical values.
• We develop a clear understanding of our clients' specific needs and create long-term value for their logistics demands.
• We create an office environment that delivers an exceptional customer service.
• We support and enhance purchasing companies with precise communication and visibility through our custom-made technology.
• We build successful partnerships.
Freight Project Management
Audit Logistics, LLC is a licensed freight broker that specializes in transportation for Hospitality projects of all sizes -- from small packages to ocean containers, rail shipments to airfreighted cargo, and all other methods needed to meet your project’s specific requirements -- all over the world
Installation Project Management
Audit Logistics maintains a proven and experienced nationwide network of FF&E installation companies, allowing us to offer Installation Supervision for a variety of project scopes. Whether in cooperation with our standard Freight and Warehouse management as a turn-key service, or as a stand-alone offering, we can meet your project’s unique needs.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 303-951-9000 or fill out the following form:
3208 50th Street Ct. NW, Suite 102-A
Gig Harbor, WA 98335, USA
1172 W. Century Drive, Suite 245
Louisville, CO 80027
Greater Atlanta Area
Atlanta, GA 30189
Greater Chicago Area
Chicago, IL 60563
Call us today: 303-951-9000
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Audit and its team met every weekly deadline, even getting ahead of the demanding schedule, all while working in tandem with countless other trades.
— Chris O'Brien, VP of Product - Trinity Lighting, Inc.